Discover the differences in specs between these two desirable devices, from screen size to battery life, in the table below. We have all the information you need to choose the best phone for you. Let’s start reviewing the smartphone Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro display characteristics. The smartphone display matrix is based on Super AMOLED technology and has a screen diagonal of 6.7 inches. We have a 4500 mAh battery that can be fully charged in 15 minutes, making it a dream battery for any user and not just for gamers although the device will definitely heat up when using this super charger. For this reason, the phone comes with a smart charging feature, which can slow down the charging speed to significantly reduce the temperature of the phone when it is hot. It has a Super AMOLED display measuring 6.67″ inches. The resolution is 1080 x 2400 and 395 ppi pixel density.
The total score is calculated from the combination of the CPU and GPU scores. The higher the score, the faster and smoother the processing will be for the user’s needs.
- For the players, instead of touch sensitive shoulder areas, you can flick the two switches on the right side and pop out physical shoulder buttons, which are so much better to use.
- If you are still facing the issue, then leave a comment with mentioning your issue.
- There’s a dedicated Shark Space app for managing the games on your phone, blocking distracting notifications and minimizing background processes so that your games have as much memory to work with as possible.
- We advise you before starting Flashing firmware you need to create a backup and save it in a safe location.
- The buttons and their switches wind up taking up a significant amount of space on a phone that really isn’t the largest.
Detail-oriented folks may have a bone to pick with the camera bump as it is a hub for collecting dust particles, while the back is basically fingerprint city. You’ll find the fingerprint sensor along the side of the phone, doubling as the power button.
Clearly, the Black Shark 4 Pro satisfies the pillars of a gaming phone, striking a rich balance of display performance, speed, and power. But, for a 2022 release, I wish that Black Shark went with the more updated and efficient Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor instead of last year’s 888. Unsurprisingly, everyone wants to check powerful phones using the AnTuTu benchmark. After all, you have spent much to get that high-end gaming phone or the best camera phone. The competition these days is attaching a high-end professional… In terms of Wi-Fi, the Black Shark 4 is on a good level and is on par with other gaming phones thanks to Wi-Fi 6 support. Playing videos over the sounds of cooking was no problem for the Black Shark 4 Pro.
- And, at this point, the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 within the S22 series outpaces the Snapdragon 888 that’s in the 4 Pro.
- But for some reason, my SIM and credentials always goes back to a ROG Phone.
- If the RAM storage is insufficient, the user may not be able to run several apps simultaneously, and if the RAM runs out, the apps may crash, which can cause the device to reboot automatically.
- Pick up a flagship Xiaomi phone and the cameras are likely to be some of the best features of the handset.
- Therefore, you have to install the Qualcomm USB Driver and the ADB Driver to connect the Smartphone to the Computer.
A gaming phone it most definitely is though, complete with RGB lighting on the rear – although it is a bit lacklustre compared to most gaming peripherals that come packed with bright lights. Instead, you’re treated to a single triangular RGB panel that sits just beneath the rear-facing cameras, customisable to display different colours and patterns when you’re gaming, getting calls and more. With expected upgrades when it comes to gaming, Asus did surprise me with a quality primary camera this year in the ROG download the stock firmware Phone 6. It offers good performance in daylight and has decent low-light quality which is rare when it comes to gaming smartphones.To… In terms of performance, the Snapdragon 870 is used as the SoC, so it is not the absolute top league in terms of performance, but it is still a powerful processor.